Piton Dash and Splash Snorkel Tour
Leave port on this exciting boat trip along St. Lucia's amazing coastline. Pass by the "love Tunnel" visit the "Bat Cave" and pass several quaint fishing villages before the famous Piton Mountains come into sight.
Stop off for 1 hour at the Sugar Beach Marine reserve fr Snorkeling on the pristine reef, then another hour of relaxing and drinks on a secluded beach.
Then it's an hour journey back to port passing through beautiful Marigot Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick Up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hackshaw's Boat Charters, Seraphine Rd Vigie Marina, Castries St. Lucia
You will be greeted by our friendly crew and depart the Vigie Marina in Castries on our fast, comfortable and safe speedboats, for a cruise along St. Lucia's scenic Western coastline.
Along the way you get to see, several fishing Villages the Tunnel of Love, and visits the Bat Cave!
Take the photo of a lifetime with the majestic Piton Mountains in the background, before we pull into the famous Sugar Beach. Sugar Beach is a marine reserve, teaming with tropical fish and other fascinating marine wildlife.
Then we take the short trip to a secluded beach where you can relax in a true unspoiled tropical setting and have our crew serve you drinks and snacks.
Cruise back up the coastline, passing through the famous Marigot Bay with its rich history and beautiful scenery.
You will return to port feeling refreshed after a fun day on the Bandit Speedboats, the only way to see the St. Lucia by the sea in a half day!
Complimentary drinks and snacks are served on board.
Bandit Tours, " We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there!"
Pass By: Marigot Bay, St. Lucia
View the Most Beautiful bay in the Caribbean
Pass By: Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
Vibrant Fishing Village
Pass By: Canaries, St. Lucia
Picturesque Fishing Village
Stop At: Jalousie Beach, St. Lucia
Snorkel at the Marine Park
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hackshaw Boat Charters, Seraphine Rd, St Lucia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Hi, at Hackshaws Boats, we are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers alike and continue to play a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders. All our Offices, boats, and Equipment are regularly sanitized with the latest techniques and technology, including the use of Electrostatic Cleaning Machines. We will also supply sanitizer and other hand washing products during your time on board with us. Every surface is sanitized regularly so that you can feel as comfortable as possible and truly enjoy your time cruising along our beautiful St. Lucia coastline!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.