Plitvice Lakes are the most visited national park in Croatia. Within about 300km2 you can find everything you need for a perfect escape from traffic and a busy city life. 18 km of wooden hiking trails and paths gives you the opportunity to explore 16 interconnected lakes arranged in cascades. This very wooded park hides 75 endemic plants, 55 different kinds of orchids, 160 species of birds and even bears and wolves.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We pick you up from the place you chose and get you to Plitvice Lakes. We can make a stop along the way in Karlovac - Rastoke. Once we reach Plitvice lakes, you are free to explore the park on your own until the departure time.
Departure Point :
If your flight is delayed, we will wait for you without any additional charges.
AirportsFranjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, CroatiaLjubljana Jože Pučnik Airport, Zgornji Brnik 130a, 4210 Brnik, Slovenia
OtherTuhelj d.o.o, Ul. Ljudevita Gaja 4, 49215, Tuheljske Toplice, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2019 - 10/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia - We will drop you off at the entrance to the national park or the hotel Plitvice.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.