Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
Are you one of those people who are just passing through Zagreb on their way to the coast?
Alfred Hitchcock once said that Zadar has the most beautiful sunset in the world. If you want to make sure of it,book this trip and see Plitvice Lakes on your way there!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia.
In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
The waters flowing over the limestone and chalk have, over thousands of years, deposited travertine barriers, creating natural dams which in turn have created a series of beautiful lakes, caves and waterfalls. These geological processes continue today. The forests in the park are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
No wonder Plitvice Lakes is the most visited National park in Croatia!
Stop for a few hours and explore this beautiful park before continuing to Zadar!
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Zagreb
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your accommodation in Zadar
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.