Plitvice Lakes Private Tour, As You Wish
Join us on a private tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes, specially made just for you, and explore the No. 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also known as the 'Heaven Garden of Europe.' Experience the beauty of cascading waterfalls and lush surroundings, only 1.5 hours outside Zagreb.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned car
- Private tour
- Admission tickets for the park - including electric boat & train ride
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Explore Plitvice Lakes National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Centre—on a full-day trip from Zagreb, and experience one of Croatia’s most scenic landscapes. Visit a historic village, join a guide for a walk through the park, take a brief train ride, then cruise across Kozjak Lake. This 10-hour Plitvice Lakes tour includes pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Zagreb, and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.Full-day tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National Park Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Centre Guided walking tour Sightseeing boat ride.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
small village of water-mills
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Zagreb.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.