Plovdiv Full-Day Private Tour
This city of Plovdiv was established around 6000 BC and is the sixth oldest living city in the world!
The best opportunity to explore Plovdiv is through our full-day tour, where you’ll feel and see this ancient city from all its corners. Take a look at the most iconic attractions in the city. Walk through the amazing old city of Plovdiv and enjoy the architecture of the buildings and the casual style of its citizens.
In our walk, we’ll also reveal some of the hidden treasures of Plovdiv - the Singing fountains, which are a famous meeting point of the locals, The Rowing Canal which is the largest sports facility for rowing on the Balkans, and many more.
Come with us to discover the city like a local, because Plovdiv is a must see place in Bulgaria!
per adult from
What's included :
- Full day Plovdiv tour
- English speaking tripvam representative during the whole tour
- Transport tickets and fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (entrance fees are optional 15 BGN/8 Euro for the attractions in Plovdiv)
- Personal expenditures
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
The tour starts at 09:00 am. We meet in front of the Central Post Office.
We go for a walk on the cobblestone roads in the “Old town” where we’ll see the beautiful houses and some famous sites from the Antiquity period. Our gentle walk includes the following and a few more not mentioned below surprises!:
- The central square
- The post
- Antiquity Odeon
- Dzhumaya mosque
- The Roman theatre of Philippopolis
- Dzhumaya park
- The famous “Old town” – a candidate for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Ethnographic Museum – with over 40 000 artifacts which mostly relate to the traditions of Plovdiv city population
- Church of St Constantine and Helena
- Nebet tepe
- Тhe Kapana neighborhood – the artsiest place in town which is a very dynamic place, changing constantly and also changing the people who visit it!
For lunch, we will enjoy typical Bulgarian cuisine in a local restaurant. After that the second half of the day we’ll go to explore some of the hidden gems of Plovdiv. In order to enhance our experience, we’ll go there just like the locals do – by using public transport!
We’ll also visit The Rowing Canal and some of the hills outside the city center, the Singing fountains and some more.
Our day will end around 5:00 pm at Central Post Office.
Departure Point :Central Post Office 4000, pl. "Tsentralen" 1, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.