During this tour you will be able to visit the first ever European capital of culture in Bulgaria - Plovdiv, recognized as one of the oldest existing settlements in the world. You will be able to feel the spirit of the seven hills, old town, longest pedestrian street in the European Union, Bohemian quarter The Trap ("Kapana") or try the local "bichene na aylyak" (traditional way of enjoying life here).
Plovdiv is one of the oldest towns in Europe. It was inhabited by the Thracians, Romans, Slavs, Bulgarians, Ottomans, whose traces have turned the town into a museum. Multicultural and multi-religious settlement with own spirit. Places of special interest are the old town, revival houses and churches, Roman stadium, Roman Theatre, old mosque. You can enjoy life drinking coffee or beer in the Bohemian quarter The Trap, shopping in the main pedestrian street or walking in the city park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour in the Old Town of Plovdiv
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plovdiv Old Town, Plovdiv 4000 Bulgaria
Plovdiv (European capital of culture 2019) is one of the oldest towns in Europe. It was inhabited by the Thracians, Romans, Slavs, Bulgarians, Ottomans, whose traces have turned the town into a living museum. Multicultural and multi-religious settlement with own spirit. Places of special interest are the old town, revival houses and churches, Roman stadium, Roman theatre, old mosque.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :St Alexander Nevski Square, 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.