PNN Tayrona - Playa Cristal
Playa Cristal is one of the natural wonders of Santa Marta, being a small bay located in the Tayrona National Natural Park, bathed by a beautiful crystalline sea that at times gives a magical combination of colors worthy of being observed and awarded as one of the best beaches in all America. On the other hand, its calm waters with a fresh climate, make this a place of enjoyment and relaxation. Its name alludes to the purity of its waters; it is one of the most beautiful beaches within the Tayrona Park, ideal for snorkeling and diving since it allows you to observe all the marine wealth that composes it.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by bus
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Guide
- Sea Transport
- Entrance fee (Tayrona Park)
- Entry/Admission - Cristal Beach
What's excluded :
- DOES NOT INCLUDE food or services not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- We start our tour at 07:00 am leaving the city of Santa Marta in a land vehicle for 1hr and 20mins to the entrance of Tayrona NNP, Neguanje.
Stop At: Tayrona National Park, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
- When we arrive at the ticket office we will watch a short institutional video with recommendations for the care of the park.
- Once the institutional video is finished, we will continue in the vehicle towards Playa 7 Olas.
- At the iconic 7 Olas viewpoint, we will stop to take pictures and appreciate the place, after which we will continue in the vehicle to Playa Neguanje.
- Upon arrival at Playa Neguanje, we will board a boat to Playa Cristal for a 10-minute ride.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cristal Beach, Via a Cienaga Tayrona National Natural Park, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- When we arrive at Playa Cristal we will have free time to rest, swim and if you wish access to the services that are offered on the beach such as snorkeling or kayaking (services not included).
- Approximately between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm we will return to Neguanje to board the vehicle for Santa Marta.
- We arrive in the city of Santa Marta between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm to finish the tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.