Pokhara: Day Hiking from Sarangkot to World Peace Stupa from Lakeside
Sunrise over Mt. Annapurna from Sarangkot.
Explore mountain trail and small forests.
Rowing boat on Fewa Lake.
Visit World Peace Stupa with hiking.
Explore Devi's water fall and Cave.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking trekking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off. (Within Lakeside area of Pokhara).
- Bottle of water for each.
- Entrance fees to Sarangkot.
- Rowing boat in Fewa lake to cross.
- Private trip.
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
What's excluded :
- All meals nad drinks (Available for purchase).
- Envrance fees in Water fall (Devi's fall and Cave).
- Gratitude. (Optional).
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Fall
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
5am, our guide will come to pickup from your hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara. then, we will drive for about 40 minutes to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is best view point to see sunrise view over Mt. Annapurna ranges. After enjoying Sunrise view, our long day hiking will started. We walk through small forest, rural village area and on the hike down hill, will see beautiful Fewa Lake and Pokhara valley. As soon as we descends Sarangkot hill, then we will reach to fewa lake, and then we will cross Lake with rowing boat in an hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
After crossing Lake, our hiking will ascends through village and forests. Reach to the top of World Peace Stupa, we will see the amazing view of whole Pokhara valley, Annapurna Mountain ranges and many green hills surrounding. After spending sometime at the top of Stupa, will descending and will meet the highway.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Devi's Fall, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
As we will meet highwa, we will explore 2 beautiful places: Water Fall (Devi's ) and Mahadev Cave.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gupteswar Gupha, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Will explore this Cave. the cave is historic as well, as one hindu temple of lord shiva is redsides at 40m depth and next 100 meters, will reach to a river : Water fallen from the Devi's water fall. After visiting this point, will drive back to Lakeside and drop you to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
or any other hotel or residential place within lakeside area of Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.