Polarman's Camp and Snow Igloo Park Night Tour
Welcome to the Polarman’s camp – our exclusive place just outside Levi, without tourist buzz, with unobstructed Northern horizon view, almost 360⁰ sky view, minimum light pollution and warm Aurora dome shelter! As the winter season goes by, the igloo park grows bigger and bigger thanks to our unique “Build Your Own Snow Igloo” program. If you feel cold at any time during the program, you can always warm up inside the dome
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot berry juice
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Warm winter clothing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levi, Levi, Lapland
You will be met by the Polarman – our storyteller who will be your guide to the mysterious Aurora Hunters’ world. Get yourself comfortable on the reindeer skins around the open firepit on the frozen beach of Levi lake for an introduction.
You will visit the unique Snow Igloo park built right on the ice. Crawl into the real snow igloo and hear the Polarman story about the winter survival technique. Having spent some time outdoors, it’s nice to come and warm-up in our Aurora dome, where the temperature stays +10 degrees or higher. Sitting by a crackling fireplace and warming your hands next the flame you’ll see a movie on a big screen about the Northern Lights and hear some interesting stories and legends about this natural phenomenon, have a glass of hot berry juice or magic drink with some ginger cookies.
If Aurora shows in the sky, we’ll be taking videos and photos of the Lights with you if you wish. You can grill marshmallows and sausages outdoors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Scandinavian Travel Group Oy, Torikuja 5, 99130 Sirkka, Finland
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.