Poliegos - Kleftiko (with Sunset)
If you love the sea, if you seek to escape from the everyday routine, if you long for the intense emotions of nature, if you seek to broaden your horizons, then a catamaran sailing boat adventure is precisely what you want.
Milos beauties are mostly hidden and unreachable by land. The catamaran will lead you to beautiful, pristine and isolated beaches, far from the hassle of the crowds.
With this cruise, you will have the chance to discover most of the island coastlines and see the huge diversity of colours, caves and beaches Milos has to offer as well as enjoy the sunset from the boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poliegos, 84001 Greece
Leaving Pollonia, we will sail towards Poliegos island, passing by the islands of Kimolos and Agios Eustathios.
Our first stop for swimming will be the amazing bay of Galazia Nera, in Poliegos! There, the geological formations created a perfect setting for a lagoon, where the waters are extra transparent and even bluer than in any other place around Milos. You will have time to swim in this paradise and a nice snack will be waiting for you back on the boat.
After that, sailing towards the South part of Milos, we will pass in front of the sulfur mines and make our next stop at the colourful beach of Firlingos. We will continue with a stop at the amazing inaccessible beach of Gerakas, also called “Ammotsoulithres”! You will find some hot springs on one side of the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kleftiko Beach, Greece
Sailing South, we will reach our main stop of the day : the famous old pirates bay of Kleftiko, where you will want to go straight for swimming, snorkelling and exploring the numerous sea caves ! Our crew will guide you to the best places to swim to and a well-deserved lunch will be served after your swim, cooked by our crew on board and full of amazing surprises !
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sikia Beach, Sikia, 848 00 Greece
Passing by, you will see the entrance of this amazing cave without a roof !
Stop At: Kalogries Beach, Greece
Passing by the beaches of Agios Ioannis, Triades or Agathia, we will reach our final swimming spot, the beach of Kalogries.
Finally, turning at the impressive Cape Vani, we will cross the bay and pass by Arkoudes, a complex of lava rocks shaped, as from its name, like a bear.
We will finish our cruise at sunset time, passing by all the traditional fishing villages of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni, with their colourful little houses called "Sirmata" built by the sea side and gazing at the sky and its changing colours.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Pollonia 848 00, Greece
2: Milos Adventures, Adamantas 848 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Milos Adventures, Adamantas 848 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Unfortunately, due to the health restrictions and until further change, snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.