Pompeii & Sorrento Private Full Day from Naples
Depart from Naples to reach Pompeii, an UNESCO heritage site and meet there your tour guide. Have 2 hours guided tour inside the ruins, you can decide to have free time for lunch (not included) and then, depart to Sorrento to enjoy on your own the most renowned places walking throught the suggestives narrow streets full of stores and little workshops.
At the and, come back to Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide in Pompeii
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pompeii Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Depart from Naples to reach Pompeii, an UNESCO heritage site, the most visited roman site after the Colosseum in Rome. Meet there your tour guide and learn that here everything is intact, brought back to life after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius of 79 A. C. for centuries and centuries of archaeological excavations: houses, shops, squares, brothels and even entire human figures preserved over time thanks to the lava of Vesuvius’ eruption. Roman architecture is shown to you in the marvelous villas (the most famous is Villa dei Misteri) and in public buildings such as the Forum, the Macellum (Market) and the amphitheater.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Lift, Piazza Francesco Saverio Gargiulo Villa Comunale, 80067, Sorrento Italy
After the 2 hours guided tour inside the ruins, you can decide to have free time for lunch (not included) and then, depart to Sorrento. It will be possible to admire during the way the suggestive town of Castellammare di Stabia, the small and enchanting beaches of Vico Equense and Seiano and the typical mediterranean vegetation full of lemon and orange trees. There's a lot of panoramic viewpoint along the way to Sorrento to look up to the wonderful sight of the bay overlooking the sea.
Arrived in Sorrento enjoy your free time for a wonderful visit of the town (on your own, without guide). You can visit the most renowned places walking throught the suggestives narrow streets full of stores and little workshops, as far as one of the most scenic place of Sorrento: the so-called Villa Comunale from where is possible to admire the beauties of the golf as far as Punta Campanella and Capri Island and immortalize the breathtaking scenary.
At the and, come back to Naples.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your location in order to arrange your pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.