Pompeii & Wine Tour - ALL INCLUSIVE
Book this tour with us because you have an all-included experience and you don't need to worry about getting your entrance tickets and is combined with a Vineyard Experience. It includes the vineyard tour and lunch paired with 6 wines.
It is a Small Group Tour of up to 16 people with Private Transportation.
You'll be travelling in a comfortable and luxury minibus, with USB charging points for each seat, panoramic windows, adjustable seats, air conditioning and a fridge.
In the price you have included all the entrance fees, a certified guide in the ruins, lunch and wine-tasting, bottled water onboard, all the parking fees, fuel, road-toll.
You just have to seat down and enjoy your day-tour with us.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
On GoinItaly’s full-day tour we visit one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world: Pompeii. Buried by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 A.D, the remarkably intact ruins of Pompeii make it one of Europe’s most compelling archaeological sites. Accompanied with a licensed expert guide, you will gain an incredible insight into life at the height of the Roman Empire. As you wander around the ancient dusty streets, in and out of the haunting ruins of fine Roman villas and courtyards, it is easy to imagine these places as they once were.
After the 2-hour guided tour, you will have an additional hour to further explore the site on your own. Then a short drive to a nearby vineyard on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Here the ancient Romans grew the grapes for the Lacryma Christi (Tears of Christ) which are still being produced today. We will have a vineyard tour and then enjoy a wine tasting with lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup travelers on their hotel as well, if it is a group.Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.