Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private tour: Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii ruins
The best seller excursion for those who arrive with cruise ship in Naples or Salerno port and want to visit the most important and representative places of the area in just one day. During this relaxing tour you will visit Positano with all its incredible legends and beautiful tiny streets full of clothes and souvenires shops. Sorrento , thanks to its traditional and delicious cooking, is ideal for an unfogettable lunch by the sea and the suggestive centre of the town, a plot of little street full of workshops of Limoncello, souvenires and inlay woodworck, is perfect for a relaxing walk. Finally it's time to discover the history of Pompei visiting the archaeological area where for a more intense experience. For the visit of the archaeological area, we can book for you a private walking tour with an authorized guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle.
This tour is available from Napoli, Salerno, Amalfi cruise ports and hotels.
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Walking tour with private guide inside the archaeological area (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The tour is private and so the itinerary and timing is very customizeble. Following there is an example.
- In 1 hour and a half we will reach Positano where you will have about 1 hour to visit the small center of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Second village to visit will be Sorrento, the town of limoncello, famous for shopping, with many good restaurant and a nice ancient center to walk around. Here you will have time for lunch too.
Interesting optional stops: Ceramic factory, Wood work factory, olive oil and limoncello factory.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Last place to visit is the archaeological area of Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours. Here there is the possibility to get a private and authorized archaeological guide, for a more intense experience. The guide inside the ruins is optional, costs around 120,00 euro (it depends on the size of the group and time of the year) so the private walking tour in the ruins is not included in the price.
- From Pompei, in half hour, we will get back.
During the tour are planned many stops for pictures in the best panoramic spots, free time for shopping and to visit the villages and time for lunch in one of the local restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will find the driver holding a sign with your nameAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Molo Angioino, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In case of shore excursion: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please don't forget to communicate: - Meeting point: name of the ship/ train/ hotel/port/ address - Meeting time - In case you are interested in the private walking tour inside the archaeological area please let us know in advance. There is need to book the guide in advance to ensure a good quality of the service.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.