Pompeii and Herculaneum walking tour led by an Archaeologist
See the top sights of Pompeii and Herculaneum in a single day, from the plaster casts to the Bath houses together with great examples of Roman houses, shops, streets and other eye catching sites.
Should you wish to visit something specific kindly let us know in advance the monuments you would like to see and we will assign a guided tour specifically suited to your needs.
Our company has over 20 years of experience in providing the best guided tours on the market today and rest assured that we will do our utmost to provide you with the highest quality tours .
n expert archaeological guide will be on hand throughout the day to show you the best of Pompeii and Herculaneum with entertaining anecdotes to enhance your all-inclusive experience.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Three-hour tour of Pompeii and a two-hour tour of Herculaneum led by an archaeologist/guide
What's excluded :
- TICKETS - PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION- FOOD DRINK AND SNACKS
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii: This three-hour guided tour on foot of Pompeii with me will help you imagine the everyday life of the Roman Empire and imagine the panic felt by the people in those last few minutes before the city was so disastrously buried. If you feel like, we'll have a break for a snack and by train we'll reach Herculaneum (20-minute train journey + 10 minute walk).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum: We'll visit Herculaneum on foot for 2 hours. Much smaller than Pompeii - about 5, 000 people lived in the city at the time of the eruption, it was certainly wealthier and more select. Unlike Pompeii, wooden structures and furniture have survived.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Herculaneum Ruins, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.