Pompeii and Sorrento Day Trip from Naples
Discover the ancient, UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Pompeii and the beautiful small town of Sorrento with a local guide on this day trip from Naples. Visit top Pompeii attractions, such as the Thermal Baths, and enjoy a traditional Italian lunch at a pizzeria before heading to Sorrento. Walk through this stunning Italian town with your guide and take in breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local professional guide in Pompeii and Sorrento
- Pizza and drink
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance Ticket to Pompeii Archaeological Site (16 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The tour guide will show in a 2 hours walking tour the most fascinating places like the Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare burnt by volcanic ashes and lapilli during the eruption in 79 A.D. You have the opportunity to discover the everyday life of the Imperial age and imagine the panic of the people before the city was so disastrously buried.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Coast, Sorrento Coast, Province of Naples, Campania
It will be possible to admire during the way the suggestive medieval Castle from which the name of the famous town Castellammare di Stabia comes, the small and enchanting beaches of Vico Equense and Seiano and the typical mediterranean vegetation full of lemon and orange trees. Stop at the panoramic viewpoint in Meta di Sorrento to look up to the wonderful sight of the bay overlooking the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Brief visit of the town (about one hour). The guide will show you the most renowned places walking throught the suggestives narrow streets full of stores and little workshops, as far as one of the most scenic place of Sorrento: the so-called Villa Comunale from where is possible to admire the beauties of the golf as far as Punta Campanella and Capri Island and immortalize the breathtaking scenary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Porto di Napoli, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Naples (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation, nearby, or at our starting point.Ports
- Naples port, at the cruise dock.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.