Pompeii guided walking tour ticket included
On a fateful summer's day in 79AD, Mt Vesuvius erupted, spewing volcanic ash over the village of Pompeii. Unaware of the imminent danger, most people continued on with their daily lives and as a result the entire town and around 20000 of its inhabitants were buried under tons of ash and pumice.
Almost 2000 years later, you have the opportunity to explore the preserved ruins of this famous disaster. You have the opportunity to discover the everyday life of the Imperial Age and imagine the panic of the people before the city was so disastrously buried. In two hours walking tour, your guide will show you fascinating places such as The Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare and Vetti's House with it's beautiful frescos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance Ticket to Pompeii Archaeological Site (16 euros)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Once meeting the guide we will skip the line and provide a guided visit ticket included of the ruins of the roman town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 10, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All those booking the "Child" fare must show a valid ID or Passport at the Ticket Office, otherwise they could be asked to pay the full Adult fare
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.