Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour from Rome
This is a fantastic opportunity to get immersed in the beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the imposing memory left by the ruins of Pompeii, the wold-famous ancient town that is buried under the layers of volcanic ash. Amalfi Coast, Positano has been a pre-sorting pastel houses and its famous boutiques.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal
- Private professional guide inside the archeological area of Pompeii
- Entrance tickets in the archeological area of Pompeii
- Drive and stops along the Amalfi Coast
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park of Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
The spectral ruins of ancient Pompeii lead to one of the world's most engrossing archaeological experiences. Much of the site 's value is in the fact that the city is not blown away by Vesuvius in AD 79 but buried under a layer of lapilli (burning fragments of pumice stone). Walk in the streets of Rome, Rome, Rome, Rome, Italy. With a private and historical guide, you will be able to visit Europe's most important archaeological site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
The coast of the sea, the Amalfi Coast, the color of the blue sky, the sea of the painter, who wanted to use the warmer color gradients, in order to create a landscape that enchants the visitor on the spot, giving thrilling experience and such evocative view, that without a doubt, it is real. Lemon blossoms harmonizes itself with the most aromatic one of the Mediterranean vegetation and the aroma of saltiness; the brilliant colors of the majolica domes, bougainvillea and carnations pergolas give an obvious colored touch to the typical whitewashed houses, clinging to the last offshoots of the Lattari Mountains that plunge dramatically into the sea. Positano has Roman origins, found by people from Paestum, who found shelter in these three little valleys. During the XVI and XVII centuries, it became rich from its trade in the Mediterranean.
Positano, means summer fashion. Its boutiques made thousands of dresses in cotton, silk, and linen every summer. Positano creations are always original, colorful, and creative.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 7:00 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B .: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Customers with physical limitations can walk inside the archeological area.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.