Pompeii Ruins Archeological Adventure!
Jump in this small group adventure, go back in time to 79 AD! See the streets and buildings that witnessed the rise of the Roman Empire. Amidst this perfectly preserved city (thanks to the erupt of Vesuvius) discover the highlights of this wonderful ancient city through the eyes of an Archaeologist.
While walking through the Pompeii roads you will be able to have a taste of what the daily life use to be thanks to the theaters, temples and even six bathing complexes.
During the tour, you'll see the high quality of life these Romans used to live, along with the innovations created far ahead of their time.
2 Hours Guided Tour English
•The ticket to enter the ruins is not included.
(16 euro per adult, free for under 18 years old, 9 euro for Europeans 18 to 24 y.o.)
•We are family friendly, there is no charge for children 10 years and under.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hours Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Ruins ticket (16€ per adult, free for under 18 y.o. , 9€ for european)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
A marvelous throw-back walk around the ancient city of Pompeii, the Roman city that was covered of lava in 79 AD.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please be there 10 minutes in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.