Pompeii Vesuvius Sorrento From Naples
Best drivers guide , long experience .
See Amalfi Coast Sharing Tours is a private car service company ,strong passion for his homeland. Vito Minopoli, whom after obtaining his license as tour escort for the Campania region, decided to improve the services ,he could offer to his customers by accompanying them personally on a journey of discovery, which includes the most breath taking sites and areas in Campania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- licensed guide (2hr Pompeii tour guided is an extra cost of 120€ cash to be paid to the guide)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Pompeii, this is a ruin site that is simply indescribable.
An Ancient Roman City that got destroyed and buried under 20 feet of ash after volcano Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79AD. It had a population of approximately 15,000 people and an estimated 2,000 died. Pompeii is well preserved because the city was buried very quickly by volcanic ash. Pompeii was discovered 1748 when workers stumbled while building King Charles III Palace.
Pompeii is filled with an abundance of history, this partially buried town offers marvelous scenery that one must personally see to believe, as pictures do not do the spectacular views justice. A must see site that will provide you with a rare and knowledgeable experience!
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Vesuvius has a long historic and literary tradition. It was considered a divinity of the Genius type at the time of the eruption of AD 79: it appears under the inscribed name Vesuvius as a serpent in the decorative frescos of many lararia, or household shrines, surviving from Pompeii. An inscription from Capua to IOVI VESVVIO indicates that he was worshipped as a power of Jupiter; that is, Jupiter Vesuvius.
Sorrento is a small, quaint, and relaxed town in Campania, Southern Italy. It is filled with little shops, taverns, villas, hotels, and most importantly, unforgettable scenery. Overlooking the Bay of Naples, the waterfront is captivating and relaxing. This town is an extremely popular tourist attraction that has a lot to discover, from delicious food to wonderful views.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel/port/airport/train station/ B&BAirports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Campania region is COVID-FREE
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.