Port Arthur Shuttle from Hobart
We provide a daily shuttle bus service for visitors based in Hobart or arriving in Hobart by cruise ship that would like to visit Port Arthur Historic Site. These shuttles provide a drop-off and pick up service. They do not necessarily include tour commentary or a guide at the destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach
- Free WiFi available on bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Port Arthur Historic Site is one of Tasmania’s most visited attractions and one of the 11 places which make up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Australian Convict Sites. It consists of more than 30 historic buildings and ruins of a penal settlement set up in 1930 as a secondary punishment for repeat offenders.
Your entry provides you with access to their visitor centre, interpretative gallery and 40 hectares of ruins and heritage buildings. Included are an introductory walking tour and a harbour cruise. A courtesy shuttle buggy provides a regular drop-off and pick-up service around the site for visitors with limited mobility.
If you only choose to visit Port Arthur for the day then you have 4 hours to explore the historic site and you will be able to purchase something to eat and drink at the visitor centre.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
2: Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, Corner of Elizabeth and, 20 Davey St, & Information Hub, Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel guests will be collected from specific hotels within the Hobart CBD or the Tasmanian Travel Centre..Meeting point for Cruise Ship passengers is next to the information desk within the cruise terminal between 8:30 am and 9:00 am, for departure by 9:00 am. Our staff will be wearing bright green tunics for ease of identification. Groups need to arrive together in order to be seated on the same bus.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A fair amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day.
- 20 seat, 12-seat, 9 seat or 7-seat vehicles will be utilized to the maximum legal carrying capacity of the vehicle, irrespective of weather conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.