Port Douglas Scenic Flights
The 30min and 45min flight showcase the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Departing over Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach, other highlights include sights of Snapper Island, Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest in the distance. Be treated to a picture-postcard view of Low Isles and flying low over Batt Reef there are opportunities to spot stingrays, manta rays, turtles, sharks, dugongs (many at Batt Reef), dolphins and even whales in the winter months!
For those looking to make the most of their time in Port Douglas why not extend your flight to a 60-minute reef and rainforest scenic. Departing over Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach, first enjoy sights of Rainforest over the town of Mossman and Mossman Gorge, followed by the Daintree River mouth, Cape Kimberley and past Snapper Island with views of Cow Bay and Cape Tribulation. The flight concludes with breathtaking views of Low Isles & the Reef.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas CBD
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Check-in will be at the Nautilus Aviation office located in the Sheraton.
Here you will do your safety briefing before your taken to the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
For those participating in the 60-minute scenic flight discover the beauty of the rainforest as you explore it from above.
Pass By: Batt Reef, Queensland 4805, Australia
Be treated to a picture-postcard view of Low Isles and Batt Reef.
Pass By: Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Take to the air and explore Port Douglas from above.Other highlights include sights of Snapper Island, Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest in the distance
Departure Point :Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Port Douglas transfers available for Port Douglas CBD only.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 30 Minute Reef Scenic Flight 10/29/2019 - 3/31/2022
60 Minute Reef & Rainforest 4/15/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
45 Minute Reef Scenic 4/15/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Minimum of 2 people required for this tour to go ahead.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.