Portaventura Caribe Aquatic Park from Barcelona Full Day Trip
Throw yourself into the aqua adventures of Costa Caribe Aquatic Park at PortAventura on this full-day outing from Barcelona, including an entrance ticket and return coach transfers. Board the coach and on arrival, enjoy the Caribbean-themed playground of slides and pools as you wish. Plunge down Europe’s highest freefall slide, tackle the 6-lane Rapid Race, drift along The Mad River, or chill at the tropical beach and pools as the kids enjoy the water jets, pools and other attractions. Add lots of eating spots, and it’s a fun day for all the family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to PORTAVENTURA Caribe Aquatic Park
- Entry/Admission - PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Ferrari Land and/or PortAventura Park.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, Avenida Pere Molas, km2, 43840 Salou Spain
Day trip to PORTAVENTURA Caribe Aquatic Park from Barcelona. You can practice rafting, go down trepid slides or relax on a lounger indulging you with a mixture of the sound of the waves that reach the sand and the tasty reggae rhythm that runs through every corner of this amazing water park. During its more than 50,000 square meters you can see more than 4,300 tropical plants that are all carefully looked after to the smallest detail. Attractions, waterslides and pools to every taste and ages, but only for the brave are available King Khajuna, Europe’s highest free fall waterslide! A fantastic combination between excitement and relaxation with a single objective: the whole family may live a unique Caribbean adventure!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring spending money, swim suit, towel and sun screen
- Please do not bring your own meal and drinks as you will not be able to enter the park with it
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The departure from Costa Caribe Aquatic Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.