Porto de Galinhas Day Trip
Enjoy a variety of beautiful marine species as you swim the peaceful waters of this genuine fishing village. Take Jangada Fishing Raft Tours over the reefs and buggy trips down the beach in this amazing 10 hours tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Recife
- Professional Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Jangada boat ride by natural pools
- Optional Diving Tour
- Optional Buggy Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto de Galinhas, Porto de Galinhas, Ipojuca, State of Pernambuco
After hotel pick ups, the bus will take the highway to Porto de Galinhas. The journey takes about an hour. Upon arriving in the city, we walk through the village streets until get to the pier. On the way we see various types of handicraft shops and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vila de Porto de Galinhas Beach, Porto de Galinhas, Ipojuca, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Imagine crystal-clear waters with colored fish among other beautiful marine species and vast coconut groves patterning the beach of Porto de Galinhas, a striking idyllic symbol of natural beauty with the peacefulness of a genuine fishing village. What was once the 19th century underground slave trade port of Porto de Galinhas has become one of today’s most appealing Brazilian beach resorts. You can take optional Jangada (traditional fishing raft) tour through the reef pools (subjet to low tide) and buggy trip to the beaches of Pontal de Maracaípe and Muro Alto.
The buggy ride lasts around two hours. It is possible to visit the Hippocampus project, Biology, cultivation and conservation of seahorses.
Optional diving is also possible. The depths hold friendly and beautiful fish.
You can make this tour even more fun with optional services as per below:
Beach Buggy Trips
Jangada Boat Tours across reefs
The tour consists of optional, beach and stroll through shops/restaurants.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- Optional Jangada boat ride by the natural pools - Value: BRL 15,00
- Optional Diving - Value: BRL 100,00
- Optional Buggy Tour - Value: BRL 200.00 - for up to 04 people
- Hippocampus project entrance: BRL 12,00
- Optional ride values are approximated and subject to change without notice. Tickets must be purchased at the place of the tour. Please ask for more information about these services with your tour guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.