Porto Full-Day Private Shopping Tour
A road map to your as it passes by the best shops worldwide designers to traditional Portuguese boutiques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado do Bolhao, Rua Formosa, Porto 4000-214 Portugal
Historic market in a neoclassical building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rua Santa Catarina, Porto 4000-447 Portugal
It is the most commercial artery of Baixa do Porto.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miguel Bombarda Art Block, Rua Miguel Bombarda, Porto 4050-522 Portugal
It is known for the concentration of several art galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Corte Ingles de Gaia, Avenida da Republica 1435, Vila Nova de Gaia 4430-999 Portugal
A department marks from clothing to cosmetics, perfumes, and through sport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.