Positano, Amalfi and Ravello in a Day Tour From Rome
From Naples Central Station you can easily reach the stunning scenery of the Amalfi Coast.
Catch the train from Roma Termini to Napoli Centrale and an english speaking driver will pick you up with an air-conditioned car/minivan/van and will drive you at the discovery of 3 of the main locations which cannot be missed.
First stop in Positano , known for small leather and linen boutiques.
it is so pleasant to get lost in Positano among the colored houses, alleys, beaches and monuments . Later you will visit the heart of the Coast, Amalfi and its amazing Sant’Andrea Cathedral.Here you will stop for lunch(at your own expense) before continuing your full day trip. Your last stop before come back to Naples will be Ravello,also known as the “city of music” for having inspired great artists like "Wagner", it is one of the hidden treasures of the coast that hosts two wonderful villas: Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo from whose gardens you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the entire Peninsula
per adult from
What's included :
- An english speaking driver
- A private luxury car
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Fast train tickets to purchase on your own on http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en
- ST Andrea Cathedral admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Villa Rufolo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Positano is a Panorama of colors that will amaze you for it villas built Ancient Romans, alleys and shops
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
It is a medieval Roman Catholic cathedral in the Piazza del Duomo which contains the relics of the Apostle Saint Andrew to whom is dedicated and it stands on the top of a 62 steps staircase
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Cimbrone Gardens, Via Santa Chiara 26, 84010, Ravello Italy
Villa Cimbrone is a sumptuosus building famous for its Terrace from where you can enjoyed the most amazing view of the entire coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa Rufolo, Piazza Duomo, 84010, Ravello Italy
Magnificient building which overlooks the front of the cathedral square.Considered the jewel of the city of Ravello because of its wonderful gardens, today hoast many musical events as Ravello Music Festival
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe during their activities. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.