Positano dinner and shopping
After pick up from Sorrento, transfer by minibus to Positano.
During the journey it will be possible to make some stops to take pictures of the fantastic sunset view of the Amalfi Coast.
Once in Positano you will have about 2 hours of free time to go shopping, visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta or relax on the beach.
After leisure, you will reach a seaside restaurant overlooking the coast for a dinner based on a typical local menu.
After dinner, return to Sorrento.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from / to the facility
- Professional driver and assistance in English on board
- Soda/Pop - Drinks on board
- Dinner - dinner in a seaside restaurant with 3 courses (water only included)
- Semi-private transport in small group (max 18 people)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Founded, according to legend, by the God Neptune for the love of the nymph Pasitea, Positano is one of the most renowned places to stay in the world. The town is laid out in terraces on the steep slope of the Monte Comune in a very picturesque way, around a small sheltered cove. Positano excels in the international field not only for its beautiful landscapes, but also for the shops that make tailor-made clothes in typical "Positano style".
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
3/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.