Positano winery and Pompeii
This full day tour (8 hour) covers some of the most interesting places of the Amalfi Coast. A combination of history, nature, and charming little towns. With this tour you will experience the windy road Amalfi Drive.
food and wine
You will climb on top of the Mt. Vesuvius (volcano),
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- From Naples, you will start enjoying the highlights of the bay of Naples with its views of mt. Vesuvius, the islands of Capri, ischia and Procida.
Including several stops at the best view spots for stunning pics, we will drop on the famous windy 163 Amalfi Drive Coastal Road, that takes us to Positano, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Italy. Take some time for shopping in the charming little streets, where you'll find various bars and cafés, as well as many shops selling limoncello, clothing, swimwear, and, of course, ceramics.
From Positano we will drive back to Mount Vesuvius.
Stop by to sample our unique Lacryma Christi wines, paired with local products from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
You will visit the winery and welcome to stay for an "Italian style" tasting, held on the terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.
After Lunch you will climb the Mount Vesuvius.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your location.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
Departure Time :8/19/2019 - 10/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.