Prague Black Light Mini Golf and Games Tour Including Free Drinks
Visit Prague's first black light adventure mini golf course. Enjoy a game of mini golf and other activities, such as foosball or darts. Choose from a variety of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, and cider; optionally, indulge in bar snacks (at own expense) and relax. Your entrance ticket includes two free beers in the lounge area.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Additional games available
- Two free drinks
- Entry/Admission - Prague Golf & Games
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Prague Golf & Games, Opatovicka 160/18, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Glow in the dark mini golf is also known as the black mini golf (black light mini golf). In short, we can say that the rules of the game are the same, but the atmosphere changes dramatically when plain bulbs are replaced with fluorescent black light. This simple substitution along with other effects, such as brightly colored props, stage smoke, or background music create an unforgettable experience.
There is a story behind each hole and obstacle of our miniature golf course - you can find Bata shoes as an obstacle as the founder of Bata shoe store was originally from Czech Republic, further you can see old film cans as many Hollywood movies were created in Prague (such as Amadeus, Mission Impossible, Casino Royal etc.) or a miniature pink tank that has connection to modern artist David Cerny, who painted actual historical Russian tank pink after the Velvet Revolution. While playing golf and games you can learn new cool facts about Prague without walking miles on the streets.
Departure Point :Prague Golf & Games, Opatovicka 160/18, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Venue opening hours are Sunday through Thursday 1pm -11 pm and Friday through Saturday 12pm-12am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.