Prague Castle and Mala Strana Walking Tour
The tour explores the Prague Castle, epic Charles Bridge, beautiful Baroque streets of Malá Strana, and Kampa Island, all seen with an expert guide showing you the most interesting places and telling you the stories that connect the events of history with this amazing city.
This district is a favorite among Prague's visitors, and the tour has been specially designed to cover its gardens, palaces, courtyards, churches, statues, and squares, and the best spots for spectacular views of Prague. 3.0 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The Prague Castle & Malá Strana Tour departs from Old Town Square, and charts a perfect course across the Charles Bridge, through Malá Strana, the beautiful district below the Prague Castle, and explores the most interesting areas of the Castle grounds, the largest of its type in the world. The tour includes a tram ride up the hill to the Castle, and then a walk down the beautiful streets, allowing for a more leisurely pace viewing the Royal gardens and unique architecture, while an expert guide points out important details that bind these places to history.
Through the ages the Prague Castle has been the seat of kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, the dark headquarters of the Nazi occupation, and even today's President. The guide connects these epochs, taking you through the Castle grounds to visit the most historically significant and interesting sites. The tour visits St. Vitus Cathedral, royal palaces, courtyards and gardens, and picturesque Golden lane, home to important figures in the function of the Castle including archers and alchemists, and even Franz Kafka.
The tour crosses the Charles Bridge discussing its famous Baroque statues and Gothic towers. The construction of the bridge is a fascinating story, and paired with an understanding of the key events you'll see that the Charles Bridge is more than just a beautiful crossing.
Visit the Iglesia de Santa Maria de la Victoria v San Antonio de Padua to see its famous Niño Jesús de Praga, brought to Prague in 1556.
The tour winds its way through Kampa Island and stops at the Lennon Wall, long a beautiful, evolving symbol of freedom, and one of several modern installations on Kampa.
These elements come together to form an unforgettable experience.
Visit Prague Castle, seat of Bohemian Kings and Holy Roman Emperors
Tour the most interesting and historically significant sites of the largest castle complex in the world
Cross the Charles Bridge and learn about its gothic towers and baroque Statues
Walk the beautiful baroque streets of Malá Strana below the castle
Visit picturesque Kampa Island and the Lennon wall
Iglesia de Santa Maria de la Victoria v San Antonio de Padua to see its famous Niño Jesús de Praga
Departure Point :Old Town Square
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.