Prague Castle in Spanish, includes tickets and private transport to the Castle
Prague Castle, a symbol of the Czech State, is the set of buildings located in the highest part of the historic center. It has been, from the Middle Ages to the present, headquarters of kings and presidents at the head of the State, which gives it an enormous historical-artistic interest.
We include tickets and transport to the Castle since they can have an extra cost of up to 18 euros in case of not taking them.
Prague Castle, symbol of the Czech State and one of the largest castle areas in the world is the compound of buildings located in the highest part of the historical center with the best views of Prague. It has been, from the Middle Ages to the present day, the seat of kings and presidents, which gives it an enormous historical and artistic interest.
We do include entries and transportation to the Prague´s Castle
per adult from
What's included :
- Official local guide of Prague.
- Transfer from Wenceslas Square to the Castle
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to the Cathedral, the Castle and Callejón del Oro
- Entry/Admission - Dorado Tours - Persona Travel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collection and return of customers to hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorado Tours - Persona Travel, Krizikova,52, Prague 186 00 Czech Republic
Prague Castle, a symbol of the Czech State, is the set of buildings located in the highest part of the historic center. It has been, from the Middle Ages to the present, headquarters of kings and presidents at the head of the State, which gives it an enormous historical-artistic interest. The visit begins in the area, which will arrive with the bus. You will see the three courtyards of the Castle and stop at the Cathedral of San Vito. The stained glass windows, the chapel of San Venceslao and the impressive silver tomb of San Juan Nepomuceno are some of the monuments of the cathedral. Then we go to the Old Royal Palace, with the Stairs of the Horsemen and the impressive hall of Vladislao, jewel of the late Gothic. From that palace took place the historic "Defenestration of Prague" symbolic start of the Thirty Years War in the s. XVII Another point of interest that we do not stop seeing is the Golden Alley, famous among other things for having hosted Franz Kafka in one of his little houses. We ended up descending to the city level through the so-called Old Castle Stairway, with a memorable panoramic view to the Plaza de Malá Strana. From there it is
optional to reach the church of Our Lady of Victory, which houses the image of the Infant Jesus of Prague, of Spanish origin and very revered especially by believers in Latin America.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Václavské nám. 62, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The confirmation of the activity will arrive at the same time of making the reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All our pedestrian visits will be limited to a maximum of 20 people + guide. 2. Cleaning with ozone or other anticovid products of the vehicles after each service. 3. Masks available to passengers in vehicles (under payment).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.