Prague City Walking Tour: Includes Admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower
Explore Prague's stunning Old Town Square on this 2.5-hour walking tour tour that includes admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower. Take in the extraordinary views over the city from the tower then continue on to the New Town to hear stories from more than 10 centuries of Czech history.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Listen as your local guide provides a short historical overview of Prague's Old and New Towns. Enter the Astronomical Clock Tower and head up to the top to take in spectacular views of Prague as your guide tells you about the landmarks and monuments you see.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: New Town, Prague Czech Republic
After visiting the Astronomical Clock Tower follow your guide to historic houses, palaces, churches, theaters, and much more. See where important figures such as Charles IV, Amadeus Mozart, and Albert Einstein lived and worked while learning more about Prague's fascinating history.
Then, head into the New Town area to see where major events in Prague’s modern history took place, such as Wenceslas Square where mass demonstrations took place during the 1989 Velvet Revolution.
Departure Point :Prague Astronomical Clock, Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions ( as face mask ) in the exteriors of the city for travelers and guides, face mask must be worn in the interiors of the historical and cultural buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.