Prague Hidden Gems PhotoWalks Tour
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Havelska 3/511 - U zlate vahy, Havelska 3/511, Prague Czech Republic
This tour goes beyond the famous sites and takes you through Pragues smaller streets and invites you to explore hidden courtyards and artsy areas that you might not know existed.
Old-fashioned bars where locals meet, hidden gardens and ancient chapels will be your backdrop for the day on this memorable walk through this amazing city.
Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about: - Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso - Creative composition using perspective, lines and color - The control and influence of light - Tips & tricks for post-processing.
As we stroll along the narrow streets steering away from the main walking areas we give you the opportunity to photograph the urban city life, old and modern architecture and in general capture the true essence of Prague. Places like the market at Havelské tržiště and the Dancing House are markers of the great diversity of this tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Jan Palach Memorial - The House of Suicide and the House of the Mother of Suicide, Alšovo nábř., Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Mánesův most, Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.