Prague Historical City Center Essential Walk
This is a small group activity, perfect for travelers who do not wish to participate in mass tourism. You will meet a knowledgeable, friendly local, ready to show you the city, explain all its history, answer your questions and help you with suggestions. You will see how a local moves around the city and they will show you spots Praguers go to and appreciate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Knowledgeable, friendly, local and certified guide
What's excluded :
We will walk around the Old Town and the Jewish Quarter and we will see their most significant monuments. We will also stop by some spots that locals seek. You will get an insight into the history and culture of Prague and the Czech republic. You will know the most important moments in Czech history and you will gain a solid fundament for further exploring. You will also have fun and there will be a chance to ask about anything you would like to know.
Departure Point :The Powder Tower, nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We even welcome pet doggies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.