Prague in One Day Sightseeing Tour
Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Escorted by English and German local guides
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- Entry/Admission - Charles Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vaclavske namEsti, Vaclavske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The commercial and administrative centre of the city.
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
One of Europe's largest medieval castles. It was founded in the 9th century and became the seat of Czech rulers and later presidents.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Prague’s oldest bridge was built to replace the Judith Bridge. It is built of sandstone blocks, flanked at each end by fortified towers (Lesser Town Bridge Towers, Old Town Bridge Tower).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Staromestske namesti, StaromEstske nam. Stare Mesto, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The square was founded in the 12th century and has been witness to many historical events. Here you can admire the Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the Astronomical clock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that the tour is approximately 1 hour drive and 2,5 hours walking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.