Prague Old Town New Town and Jewish Quarter Morning Tour
Discover the history of Prague, the heart of Europe! This three-hour tour will introduce you to the fascinating history of Prague and take you through all the most important sights of the Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter, as well as several hidden gems along the way!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our tour starts at the top of the Wenceslas Square, which faced all major revolutions and military parades throughout the 20th century. A stroll down the square takes you through Lucerna palace and Franciscan garden, well hidden from tourists but well known to locals who want to escape daily bustle and hustle of the city.
You’ll learn many interesting stories along the way; about an unfinished coronation church of Czech kings, how the third oldest university in Europe was built and why locals complained about a theatre, which later hosted W.A. Mozart. Experience an amazing journey across all styles of architecture you can think of – gothic, renaissance, baroque, rococo, gorgeous art nouveau and cubism. Want to make sure you’ll really see all the major sights? Just tick them off on the way: Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square with Astronomical Clock and Týn church, Estates Theatre, Charles University, Municipal House, Powder Tower, House of a Black Madonna, Church of St.James, Jewish Quarter with Old New Synagogue and Jewish Cemetery and much, much more…
So are you looking for a comprehensive tour to tick off all the best sights of the Old Town? Just join us on our next walk.
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All of our tours respect the current health measures imposed by the Czech government. If you you want to get up to date info about restrictions valid for the duration of the tour please email us one day prior to your departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.