Prague Private Photo Tour for Photography Enthusiasts
See the most picturesque views in Prague on this 3-hour private photo tour. The tour is ideal for photography enthusiasts and amateur photographers who want to sharpen their photography skills and take great photos of Prague. Your photographer guide will take you to see the most spectacular views of Prague and give you some tips and advice on creative composition and camera settings such as ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Prague is full of amazing photographic opportunities you won't want to miss. This private tour runs in the early morning after sunrise and during the summer in the late afternoon to get the best light.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is not a photoshoot/selfie tour. Select our other experience 'Prague Photoshoot for Romantic Couples, Family & Friends' for a private photo session
- The tour is focused on photography. The guide provides only basic historical information.
- Prague is full of amazing photographic opportunities you won't want to miss. These very small-group tours (4 people max) run in the early morning after sunrise and during the summer in the late afternoon to get the best light, and are ideal for amateur photographers wanting to take photos of the best locations in Prague. Your photographer guide will give tips on creative composition and camera settings, and the tour is perfect for anyone wanting to get the best shots of Prague
Your photographer guide will meet you at a central meeting point in the Old Town and then continue on a walking tour of Prague.
The tour continues from the grand Rudolfinum theater across the Vltava river to the Letna Park viewpoint where you will see an amazing panoramic view of the city. Briefly stopping at the communist Metronome monument and then go by tram to the Loreta church and Strahov Monastery with its picture perfect vineyards and spectacular view from the BellaVista viewpoint.
Walking by the awe-inspiring Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, you will see the historic cobbled streets and iconic red roofed buildings of Mala Strana and the green dome of St. Nicholas Cathedral. The tour continues to Kampa Park and finishing the at the famous Charles Bridge. The tour is mostly on foot, and may include a tram ride (tickets included in the price).
The early morning tour may take an alternative route and include Park Cihelna (classic swans by the river view) and the hidden gem of Novy Svet instead of BellaVista/Strahov.
The tours are a perfect way to see the best of Prague and improve your photography at the same time.
Please note that these group tours are not 'selfie' or 'photoshoot' tours. If you would like a tour where the photographer takes photos of you, see our other experience "Prague Photoshoot for Romantic Couples, Family & Friends"
Departure Point :Jan Palach Square, nám. J. Palacha, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.