Praia do Forte with Guarajuba Tour by Salvador Receptive
Visit to the Tamar Project (Optional) Charge not included
Diving in the natural pools with clean and warm water
Sapiranga Reservation (Non-stop)
Visit to the village of Praia do Forte
Guarajuba beach (on the way back)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Praia do Forte
What's excluded :
- Visit Rate Tamar Project (R $ 18.00)
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia do Forte, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
The route continues offering beautiful views of coconut palms to the famous Praia do Forte, where is the headquarters of preservation of the sea turtles: the TAMAR Project.
The visit to the Tamar Project is optional .- The fee must be paid at the project box office.
Upon returning, a magnificent sea bath on the beach of Guarajuba.
Departure of hotels located in the urban perimeter of Salvador
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in downtown (perimeter) of Salvador.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.