Premium Full Day Tour to Chiloe, visiting Castro and Dalcahue
In the morning we will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Varas for our drive to the island of Chiloé, which includes a nice 30 minute ferry crossing during which we can observe sea lions and maybe dolphins.
Once on the island, we continue south to the fishing village of Dalcahue. We will take our time to explore the beauties and culture of this beautiful small fishing village. You will learn a lot about how traditional life in Chiloe is and was during the last years.
We continue our journey to Castro, the capital of Chiloe, to observe the traditional palafitos (houses built on stilts along the shore) and visit the majestic wooden church (an UNESCO World Heritage Site). We will stroll through town and stop at the crafts market featuring wood and woolen products from the region.
In the late afternoon we will return to Puerto Varas driving along the eastern coastal road passing by several small fishing villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chiloe
- Entry/Admission - Feria Artesanal Dalcahue
- Entry/Admission - CASTRO
- Entry/Admission - In Puerto Varas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Chiloe 5700000 Chile
After being picked up at your hotel in Puerto Varas, you will be taken to Chiloe Island. You will take a 30 minute ferry crossing during which you will be able to observe sea lions and dolphins
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Feria Artesanal Dalcahue, Dalcahue, Isla Chiloe Chile
Dalcahue is the most important place in terms of craftsmanship and industrial and nautical development, and also for its huilliche influence. It has an active market located less than 20 kilometers from Castro and a beautiful architecture that stands out, its church, declared a World Heritage Site and built in part by Jesuit missionaries in the 18th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: CASTRO, Castro, Los Lagos, Chile
Visit the largest city on the Island of Chiloé. Meet the famous stilt houses, craft markets and the San Francisco church that was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Stroll through the town and stop at the crafts market featuring wood and woolen products from the region
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: In Puerto Varas, Santa Rosa 132, Puerto Varas 5555000 Chile
After visiting Chiloe`s capital, Castro, you will return to Puerto Varas driving along the eastern coastal road passing by several small fishing villages.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at centrally located hotels in Puerto Varas. We will inform exact pick-up time to passenger via message. NOTE: We need a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.