Premium Tour and Lunch Package for 2
Your guided tour starts with an introductory film in our theatre room, which includes a history on Dysart House and outline of the distillation process. You get the opportunity to go behind the scenes, allowing you access to our distillery and bond store. Our bond store is full of maturing Whisky and barrels of all different shapes and sizes. Each tour is unique and an opportunity to see how a distillery runs day to day.
Your day then continues with our antipasto platter, full of Tassie produce. To perfectly compliment your lunch choice you can then choose from our range of Tasmanian wine for a bottle to share.
Following your tour & lunch you can take a seat in our stunning tasting rooms, located in the grand coaching inn that is the Old Kempton cellar door. Your tour will finish with a guided tasting of a variety four Old Kempton Distillery products.
Finish your afternoon with a browse in our Cellar Door- souvenirs of your visit to Dysart House- and a freshly brewed coffee or tea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Antipasto platter made with local produce
- Dinner - Tasting of 4 spirits
- Alcoholic Beverages - Bottle of Tasmanian Wine
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fully Guided Tour & Video
- Entry/Admission - Old Kempton Distillery
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Kempton Distillery, 26 Main St, Kempton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
A fully guided tour of Dysart House, the grounds, stables and bond store.
A guided tasting of 4 Old Kempton Distillery Spirits.
A bottle of Tasmanian wine, antipasto platter made with local produce and tea or coffee.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dysart House Green Ponds Hotel, 26 Main St, Kempton TAS 7030, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A full COVID plan is available for viewing in our Cellar Door.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.