PREMIUM Winetasting Tour in Fabulous Franschhoek
PRIVATE & CUSTOMIZABLE
This customizable, private wine tasting tour takes you on a scenic trip through the fabulous Franschhoek Valley in luxury. There are a wide variety of charming producers to visit in some of the most beautiful settings you can imagine.
You will have a private wine tutor guide you through in-depth discussions including (but not limited to) the history of wine making in the Cape, sociology of wine, geography of the vineyards and local wine practices in this country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Wine Purchases
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tastings for own account
- Franschhoek is a gorgeous little valley tucked away behind the Stellenbosch Mountain Ranges. It has been making award winning wines for several centuries and you will see why once you have a chance to taste the wines.
Begin your day with a pick-up from your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
We'll drive through some splendid scenery from Cape Town to Franschhoek, a region that has a wine making history dating back to the French Huguenots, and you will probably enjoy your first winetasting while the toothpaste taste still lingers in your mouth... haha
Once you have had a chance to fully wake up, we will proceed to another gorgeous setting where you will enjoy a glass of wine and a light lunch.
After lunch you will have another tasting before you are returned to your accommodation full of the joys of life, having made many fond memories.
• Paserene, R45 Farm 1665, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
• Variety - There are a plethora of fabulous restaurants we can choose to dine at - the menus will be diverse
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect travelers from all major hotels within Cape Town and Surrounds, Cape Town International Airport and the Cape Town Port.There is also an option to collect travelers from a specific attraction/landmarkAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.