Princes’ Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
Explore Büyükada, the largest of Turkey’s Princes’ Islands, on this full-day trip from Istanbul! Cruise across the Sea of Marmara, watching the sights of Istanbul slip from view, and then explore the pedestrianized island in the best possible way – Hear the history of this laid-back island from your expert local guide and then spend time at leisure, perhaps relaxing on its beaches, before returning to Istanbul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip boat crossing
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapı Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections.
Pass By: KIz Kulesi, Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
One of the most iconic images of Istanbul surely has to be the Kız Kulesi Üsküdar, known in English as Maiden's Tower, Tower of Leandros, Leander's Tower
Stop At: Buyukada, Buyukada, Princes' Islands
Büyükada, the popular summer resort with pinewood scenery and wooden mansions, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes.
Tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages before lunch at a fish restaurant.
Evening return to İstanbul and transfer to hotels.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Sarayburnu çay bahçesi, Hoca Paşa, Kennedy Cd. No:8, 34112 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.