Private 02-Day Trips to Luxor from Hurghada with overnight 5-star Hotel
Enjoy overnight tour to Luxor from your hotel in Hurghada to visit the famous sightseen in Luxor: Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, The Golden King Tutankhamun, Hatshepsut Temples, Colossi of Memnon and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Qualified Egyptology English tour guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation at 5* hotel with breakfast.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Personal expenses, Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
Day 1: Hurghada - Luxor - East bank visit ( karnak & luxor temple )
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Luxor tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada to transfer to Luxor around 04 hours drive to visit to the Temples of Karnak. Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years.
Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.Stop for Lunch. Continue to Luxor Temple which was once joined to the Temples of Karnak by a two-kilometer long Avenue of Sphinx, a portion of which marks the entrance to the temple. Dominated by statues of the great warrior pharaoh Ramses II, Luxor Temple has survived Nile floods, foreign invasion and thousands of years exposed to the elements.Then You will be transferred to your selected hotel for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel.
Optional tours: Sound and light show at Karnak temple, city tour to see the country side, Felucca tour at sunset time.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight a 5* Hotel.
Day 2: West bank visit (Kings Valley & queen hatshepsut temple and colossi of memnon) - Back to Hurghada
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
After breakfast in hotel will pick you up to cross the Nile to visit west bank to visit Valley of the Kings over 62 Tombs of the kings of new kingdom 1550 B.C among of them the golden king Tut Ankh Amun (extra ticket) you will visit 3 Tombs then visit Hatshepsut temple the rocky cut temple take the shape of modern design has 3 terraces continue to visit Colossi of Memnon the two huge statues of Amenhotep III behind it you can see the ruins of his temple.Stop for Lunch then drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotels in Hurghada. More extra if pick up from El Gouna.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.