Private 2-Day Cotopaxi Volcano & Quilotoa Lagoon Overnight Excursion from Quito
This 2 day adventure package brings you from the most active volcano in Ecuador to the only one emerald sparkling lake in the mountains. Travel along the Avenue of the Volcanoes and admire the Ecuadorian highlands. Head to Cotopaxi National Park where you will have a chance to hike there and admire the flora and fauna. The following day you will visit the wonderful Quilotoa Lagoon where you can also hike to enjoy the outdoors. Then, you will be transferred back to Quito. This is a great chance to see the Andes on a 2-day trip away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All activities as described in the program
- Certified English/ Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in centrally hotels in Quito
- Private transportation
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Quilotoa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cotopaxi National Park
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Cotopaxi National Park is only a short distance outside of Quito, making it a perfect day trip. But if you’re looking for those stunning early morning and late afternoon views of the volcano, consider staying overnight in one of the several lodges in the region.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Cotopaxi selected hotels(Hosteria Papagayo or similar Tourist Class) (Hacienda Los Moriños, comfort class)
Day 2: Quilotoa Loop
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
The Quilotoa Loop is a remote, bumpy, mountainous road linking several high Andean villages and towns. It offers one a chance to get off the Pan American highway and see some of the more remote people and culture of the central Andes of Ecuador.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel's pick up / drop off outside the city has an extra charge
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.