Private 2 Days Tour To Ouarzazate ,fint Oasis And Route Of 1000 Kasbahs
Escape from the hustle of Marrakech and go in a tour to experience Ouarzazate in the best possible way . Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy Morocco’s most beautiful sceneries.See ogle canyons, palm groves and mountain villages
• Avoid too much driving and ,and do it in two days to discover the spirit of the south.
• Discover the high Atlas and Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
• Arrive to Telouat Kasbah and see its amazingly decorated rooms.
• Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou..
• Enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Kasbah.
• Spend the night in a traditional Kasbah inside The world heritage site.
• Visit the Ouarzazate and drive to Fint oasis
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Walking tour with a Professional local guide
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Oasis Fint
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
We will cross the high Atlas Mountains and stop in Ait Ben Haddou where we will enjoy a nice sunset from the top of the famous Kara Ait Ben Haddou.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Oasis Fint, Ouarzazate 30120 Morocco
After break fast we will drive to Ouarzazate and then to Fint oasis where we will visit a local baerber house discover the area and meet local people . Then drive back to Marrakesh.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from the nearest accessible point by car to their riads in the old town and their hotel in the new town.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Walking shoes or sneakers are recommended
- A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Meeting Point:
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.