Private 2-Hour Yacht Tour in Istanbul
Istanbul is a city that has been among the most important and largest metropolises in the world for about sixteen centuries from the 4th century  to the 20th century. It has been the undisputed sole ruler of a large region where Europe, Asia and Africa meet, and has managed to significantly affect world history in this process. To explore Istanbul from the sea is much better than the road traffic.
After departing from your hotel, you will jump into this unforgettable boat excursion up the Bosphorus, the bridge that separates Europe and Asia. Its shores offer a delightful mixture of past and present, grand splendor and simple beauty. During the journey you'll pass magnificent Dolmabahçe Palace as well as Çırağan Palace, refurbished in 1874 by Sultan Abdulaziz and now restored as a grand hotel. Overshadowing Istanbul’s traditional architecture is one of the world’s largest suspension bridges, the Boğaziçi Bridge, linking Europe and Asia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clock Tower Dolmabahce, Dolmabahce Cad, Istanbul Turkey
The coastal area of Beşiktaş, where Dolmabahçe Palace is located, is an area that has been the scene of shipping activities in the past as one of the bays of the Bosphorus. This bay, which was a natural harbor for ships to take refuge since antiquity, also attracted the rulers during the Byzantine period and royal palaces were built in this region.
Stop At: Bogazici, Bogazici, Bodrum District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
15 July Martyrs Bridge , formerly the Bosphorus Bridge or the First Bridge , with reference to being the first bridge to be built on the strait ; It is one of the three suspension bridges located on the Bosphorus , which connects the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea . The foot bridge European side 'in Ortakoy , Anatolian Side ' in Beylerbeyisi in the neighborhood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Golden Horn, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
we will give pick up to/ from your hotel. just one day ago we will tell you about the exact pickup time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For babies you should must take babycart.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests must have their own masks before the tour start.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.