Private 2.5-hour Sunset River Cruise and Basket Boat Rowing in Hoi An
Set out for the Thu Bon River during a sunset cruise by riverboat, then transfer to a bamboo basket boat while you help row and cast nets with local fishermen. This guided 2.5-hour evening tour departs hotels in Hoi An Ancient Town and includes a refreshing beer or soft drink.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Start your 2.5-hour tour with hotel pickup from Hoi An Ancient Town in the late afternoon. It’s a brief minivan transfer to the pier where you’ll board a riverboat for a sunset cruise. Swap the vessel for a bamboo basket boat and have a chance to try your hand at rowing along the coast. Join in the evening’s activities including learning from local fishermen the techniques of round-net and cast-net fishing. Back aboard the riverboat, journey to the mouth of the Thu Bon River where it meets the Cua Dai Sea. Savor the sunset while you refresh with a chilled beer or soft drink. Once you arrive back at the pier, a driver will return you to your hotel in Hoi An.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.