Private 3-Day Tour of Ajanta, Ellora Cave and Mini Taj Mahal..
Explore Ajanta, Ellora caves and Mini Taj Mahal in a 3 days with Aurangabad tours guide. Private Air-conditioning car charges are included in this tour. Ajanta and Ellora Caves are two of the oldest heritage sites in the world in India. Your visit to India is incomplete without them. It is not just a usual tour but an experience for you to see India in unique way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers and sightseeing throughout the tour by an A/ c vehicle.
- Good knowledgeable driver with uniform and name plate.
- All toll parking charges.
- par-parson 500 gm mineral water par day.
- meeting and assistance arrival and departure.
What's excluded :
- Ajanta & Ellora monument ticket fees.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Day 1:- Welcome To Aurangabad The representative will pickup you from your Selected pickup point. Will give you information about the tour for that day and you will meet the driver and leave in the car. After that you will go to the hotel and you will rest that day.
Day 2: Aurangabad - Ajanta caves - Aurangabad.
After Breakfast at hotel in Aurangabad we drive through Ajanta 100 km 2 hour journey from Aurangabad the cotton growing area to Ajanta (UNESCO cultural heritage site). From the 2nd century BC to the 5th century AD, the valley was inhabited by Buddhists. In a U-shaped valley cut steeply into the rock by the river Waguma, one finds numerous large cave temples driven into the rock. In a Mahayan cave you can visit very well preserved murals with scenes from the life of Buddha. The entire complex has been declared a World Heritage Site. Fine old Buddhist murals, fine stone reliefs and sculptures decorate the temples and monasteries carved into the rock. In Ajanta, there are 30 caves, which once belonged to a Buddhist monastery, stand here in the rock face. Back to Aurangabad drop at Hotel.
Day 3: Aurangabad - Ellora caves - Mini Taj Mahal - Aurangabad.
After breakfast Then we drive to Ellora 30 km 1 hour journey from Aurangabad. Buddhist and Hindu believers once sought refuge in the caves and decorated it with unique sculptures. Particularly interesting is the monolithic temple knocked out of the rock by the god Shiva. After sightseeing Drive to Aurangabad, we will take a city tour and visit the well-known 17th century watermill.We will visit the Mausoleum Bibi-ka Maqubara, a remarkable replica of the famous Taj Mahal.
After the tour is over, if you want, we will give you free time for shopping.
HIMROO SARI IS FAMOUS IN AURANGABAD.
The word himroo originated from persian word hum-ruh which means something that is close to your soul. Himroo a replication of kum-khwab, wich was woven with pure golden and silver threads in olden days, and was meant for the royal families.
The complicated method of Himroo weaving involves intermeshing of various threads made from gold silver d cotton. it is a task of highly talented and skilled workerson the handlooms.
Himroo uses persian designs, and is very characteristic and distinctive in appearance with decorated with figurative motifs. the designs are geometrical and floral.
The products of Himroo, consist of sarees,bed covers, pillow covers and other fancy items such as kerchiefs and tunics.
After sightseeing you are free to select your own destination for onward journey; simply inform us where to drop including Airport / Train station / Bus station / Hotel in Aurangabad.
Departure Point :Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
All around in Aurangabad city
AirportsChikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad India
OtherAurangabad, Maharashtra, India - aurangabad city
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If your pickup point is airport, train station or bus stop then our representative will pick you up at the Arrival Gate and there will be a sign board in your name in his hand.
- Note :- Ajanta caves closed on every Monday Ellora caves closed on every Tuesday.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note:- this is a 3 day tour with 1 day of transfer and 2 days of sightseeing as if you come in the evening on the first day then only pick up on that day and the remaining 2 days will be sightseeing and if you come in the morning So 2 days before sightseeing and last day drop.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.