Private 3-Hour Montego Bay Shopping Highlights Tour
See the spectacular highlights of Montego Bay city, sampling of fresh fruits, visit to the Doctors Cave beach and of course the exciting shopping experience in Jamaica, it's fun, and customer service-friendly. This becomes even more exciting when you are able to experience first-hand shopping in major malls such as Montego Bay Hip Strip as you are professionally guided on this private tour. This is a different experience from what you are used to from your every day shopping at home, as it includes the opportunity to conduct endless bargaining within the flea/craft market. Top this off with a drive with highlights of the city and pick up from your hotel or cruise ship.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees costing Included
- Professional guide
- Food sampling cost
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Scheduled pickup is at 10am daily from Montego Bay resort areas.
Enjoy a drive through highlight of the city while your driver/guide share the history and culture of the Island. This is the shopping highlight you should book, enjoy bargaining top price to fit your budget it is fun and exciting. In Montego Bay visit the Hip-strip shopping area, which carries a wide variety of vendors from a number of different ethnic back ground, visit the craft market which is filled with only local vendors plying their wares, visit Blue Diamond and Whitter's shopping village, a more upscale type of shopping experience - negotiating is not common. This would not be complete without including Doctors Cave beach and the samplings of fresh fruits along stops when heading to Blue Diamond and Whitter Village.
Shops at Rose Hall is where we get to a more upscale shopping experience with an an open-air shopping center designed to resemble an old-fashioned main street. It sells jewelry, cosmetics, and designer clothing showcasing 30 of the island’s top retailers, designer boutiques and souvenir stores in a landscaped, Jamaica’s most exclusive duty-free retailers, including Bijoux, Jewels & Time, The Royal Shop, Jewels in Paradise, Casa de Oro, Tropicana, Colours, Swiss Stores, Chulani Jewelers and Golden Nugget, offer the latest in fashionable jewelry and luxury goods at this prime location.
Additional shops include designer boutiques such as Déjà Vu, Sheenaz, Island Leisure, Flights of Fantasy, Cool Gear, Jammin’ Jamaica, the Shade Shack and Shady Daze. Jamaican souvenirs can be found at Casa de Xaymaca and Tina’s Arts and Crafts, while Rose Hall Cigar Club, Coffee and Spice and Booze and Bites offer premium coffee, cigar and alcohol brands.
Departure Point :Pickup from your Montego Bay Hotel or Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.