Private 3-Hour Tapas Tour of Granada
Enjoy Granada, a city located at the foot of Sierra Nevada Mountains where four rivers meet, the Beiro, Darro, Genil and Monachil.
The starting point of the tour will be a central location or, if your hotel is located in the center of the city, it is possible to organize pick up from your hotel.
Granada is known as one of the best cities in whole Spain to go out for tapas. The city is known for its fabulous tapas, that come with cold beer or a glass of wine. Your private tour guide will take you to three of the best bars of Granada, where you will taste 1 tapa and have 1 drink in each of them.
While you visit the bars you will walk around the historic center of Granada.
Your private official tour guide will be at your disposal throughout the tour, which has a duration of 3 hours from the moment of pick to the moment of drop off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Private tour
- 3 drinks
- 3 tapas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Granada, Calle Gran Vía de Colón, 5, 18001 Granada, Spain
Pass By: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
Departure Point :Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios, s/n, 18001 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
In the city center of Granada, walking distance. Hotel if its walking pick up if not centrally located meeting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.