Private 4-Hour City Tour of Colosseum and Rome Highlights with Hotel Pick up
One of the most iconic and historical places of the city is the colosseum, which was constructed in the year 72 a.C and it could host up to 55.000 people. You will have skip-the-line entrance to the colosseum and will learn it’s history with your private official tour guide. After visiting the Colosseum you will enjoy a guided tour through some of the most representative sites in Rome comfortable in your private luxury vehicle, with your private official tour guide.
Amongst other monuments and sights you can get to know:
• Farnese Palace (outdoor)
• Navona Square
• St. Ignatius Church
• Minerva square
• Pietra square
• Colonna square
• Trevi Fountain
• Spanish Steps
• Colosseum (with Skip the line entrance included)
• Much more!
The tour has a duration of 4 hours from the moment of pick up to the moment of drop off in your hotel or place of choice in Rome.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 4 hours
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 4 hours
- Hotel/apartment pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Skip the line tickets to Colosseum
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other Entrance fees than Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit Piazza Navona with your official tour guide, is one of the most important square in Rome.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The Trevi Fountain is one of the greatest monumental fountains of the Baroque in Rome.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Vist the Colosseum with your official tour guide. Skip the line entrance is included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Admire the Spanish steps and Piazza si Spagna in the center of Rome.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the Roman Forum, which was de central place in Rome with your official tour guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, apartment or place of choice in Rome City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, subject to availability
- Please take note that the first Sunday of each month the tour is not doable as the Colosseum has free entry and we can´t guarantee entrance. In that case, the tour will be re programmed for the following day at 09:00 AM.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.